Years in Business
Why OUNI Academy?
Professional Korean Instructors
Training on KBeauty Philosophy, Theory & Practical
Successful Student Case Studies
Successful franchisee in 5 countries
Grooming the future of Kbeauty
Semi Permanent Makeup Training in Singapore from Korean Stylists
Join our Korean semi permanent makeup eyebrow students in Singapore and learn to work with using natural mineral pigments and your skills. Acquire the skills to landscape eyebrows, revise their basic shape, and even re-create them if the natural ones are completely gone.
Our eyebrow embroidery and eyelash extension courses are highly sought-after. Unlike many other beautician’s courses in Singapore, OUNI teaches you authentic semi permanent makeup—Korean style—from instructors from South Korea.
Each OUNI student gets acquainted with the philosophy behind Korean skincare, learns to recognize and use Korean beauty products, and thoroughly acquires the eye makeup techniques that are the result of more than 15 years of research, design, and development by our founder, Mr. Shin, and other expert stylists.
Check out these courses from our makeup academy. Currently we offer three courses:
1.Semi Permanent Makeup
Training in Korea, Taiwan, China, Singapore & Los Angeles
Explore our courses
- Semi Permanent Make Up (5 Days)
- Korean Skincare (1 Day)
- Korean Eyelash (1 Day)
Learn Korean Semi Permanent Techniques to perform quick and amazing result for your customers.
- 5 Day Course
- Day 1
- Semi Permanent History and its Evolution
- Customers Suitable for Semi Permanent Makeup
- How to identify prospective customers
- Skin Metabolism
- Colour Usage
- Painless Application of Semi Permanent Makeup
- Types of Eyebrows, Eyeline, Lips & Hair Contour
- Maintaining Semi Permanent Makeup
- Proper usage of Semi Permanent Machine
- Hygiene Practice
- Day 2
- Practical Learning on Machine Usage
- Practice Sessions (On Synthetic Skin) with supervision
- Practical Correction and revision
- Practice covering Eyebrow drawing, Eyeline, Lips and Hairline Contouring
- Day 3
- Live Demonstration by Instructor for the 4 Semi Permanent
- Key Highlights on the 4 service types
- Pre Semi Permanent, During and Post Semi Permanent Pointers
- Day 4 to 5
- Practice on real models with supervision and guidance
- Practice on the 4 different Semi Permanent types
- Review by Korean Instructor or Principal
- Be dual-certified by Korea IFBC and Ouni and receive 2 certification on Semi-Permanent Makeup
Learn Korean Skincare Techniques that is the market trend and brings amazing result for your customers.
- 1 Day Basic Course
- Only students who are qualified with a good understanding of the Elementary Korean Skincare Course will be able to apply for the advance course that cover more details on Korean Skincare techniques + business skill secrets on increasing your customers.
- Theory covering
- Korean Skincare Philosophy
- Trending Korean Skincare Treatments
- Why is Korean Skincare Effective and Sought After
- Golden Skin
- MTS Skincare
- Water Shine Covered BB Treatment
- Demonstration by Korean Instructor
- Be certified by Korea Ouni and receive a certification in Elementary Korean Skincare Specialist
Learn Korean Eyelash Techniques that is highly valued in the market.
- 1 Day Basic Course
- Only students who are qualified with a good understanding of the Elementary Korean Eyelash Course will be able to apply for the advance course that cover more details on Korean Eyelash techniques + business skill secrets on increasing your customers.
- Theory covering
- Korean Eyelash Beauty Philosophy
- Trending Korean Eyelash
- Eyelash Aftercare
- Tpyes of Eyelash Extensions
- Usage of Equipment and Tool
- Remova of Single Eyelash Extension
- Tips & Troubleshooting
- Be certified by Korea Ouni and receive a certification in Elementary Korean Eyelash Specialist
Interest in our courses but unsure if this is really the course for you?
Sign up for our course preview.
Hurry up. As we do have limited seats available, it is on a first come first serve basis only.
Preview will be held at Paya Lebar Square, #11-04, 60 Paya Lebar Road.